Hi everyone! My little blog is undergoing some big changes over the next few months and I wanted to fill you all in on what you’ll notice.
- Social Media: I am changing my blog, and all social media outlets to The Literacy Nest. I’ll still keep my little owl theme going, but freshen up my name. I’ve been thinking about it for a long time and have finally taken the plunge. So when you type in- http://thereadingtutorog.blogspot.com you’re going to be redirected to www.theliteracynest.com Facebook has approved this name change and informed me it could take a few weeks. When that changes, I’ll let you know. Then I’ll update Pinterest and Twitter. I’ve already made the change on Instagram. I am now TheLiteracyNest.
- Barefoot Books– Check out the super cute Barefoot Books button on the right sidebar. I have officially become an ambassador for Barefoot Books! If you click on it, you’ll be able to purchase high quality children’s literature through me. I plan to do a more formal introduction with all my excitement about Barefoot Books, but for now, feel free to click on the button and browse at your leisure. Your purchases are greatly appreciated. I PROMISE you are going to love each and every book you see. Have you read of them? Let me know!
What is not changing…
- My commitment to providing you with quality research, and links to resources for literacy, dyslexia, and Orton-Gillingham.
- My Teachers Pay Teachers store name will still be Emily Gibbons.
- My passion for creating materials for all kinds of readers. Whether it’s an OG resource you need to put your hands on for your kids, a word sort, poetry, task cards, writing activity or genre study, I am always here for you!
I am thrilled to opening this new chapter with all of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting me and the work I do. It is my sincerest pleasure to make help all of you become more informed parents, and educators.