- Physically activity is essential for all children – but children are moving less and less. We need to use every opportunity to get our children up and moving.
- Physical activity fuels the brain and gives energy to all learners.
- Using movement increases engagement and helps recall.
- Increased physical activity is beneficial for children with ADHD.
- Mnemonics are valuable for children with learning disabilities.
Nancy Young is an experienced educator and speaker with extensive knowledge of evidence-based approaches to teaching reading, spelling and writing for both the general classroom and intervention programs. At present, Nancy provides consulting services to schools and individual families across Canada. This includes teacher PD and coaching, reading/spelling/writing
Would you like to win a copy of the parent of teacher edition of Secret Code Actions? Enter the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win! One winner will be announced on Thursday, 4/13/17. Good luck!