Writing Activity: Veterans Day Writing Prompt and Booklet | Literacy Multisensory
Veterans Day is a time to honor Veterans. The writing prompt, “What Being a Veteran Means to Me,” is the perfect writing activity to commemorate Veterans Day with your class or your homeschoolers.
Veterans Day is a time to honor Veterans. The Veterans Day writing prompt, “What Being a Veteran Means to Me,” is the perfect writing activity to commemorate Veterans Day with your class or your homeschoolers.
–Included in Booklet–
- Veterans Day Poem: “In Flanders Fields”
- Veterans Day Fact Sheet
- Brainstorming Activity about Veterans with a focus on character traits
- Outline Sheet with 3 main ideas and 4 supporting details organizer to be used with brainstorming sheet and Veterans Day writing prompt
- Lined Paper with red star border for writing prompt
- Veterans Day Song Lyrics to verses 1 and 2 of America the Beautiful
- “In Flanders Fields” Mini Poster for classroom display or discussion
This resource is included in the .
Try decodable reading passages for free! Sign up for my mailing list for a free set of decodable passages.
Check out additional decodable text resources!
Browse Phonics Packs
–About The Literacy Nest, LLC–
The Literacy Nest, LLC creates multisensory activities to use with reading intervention for struggling readers. Many of these dyslexia resources can be used as dyslexia activities, dyslexia strategies, or to support an Orton-Gillingham program or dyslexia intervention program. These Orton-Gillingham activities can be used in 1:1 support, small group, or even whole class settings. Thank you for checking my store for Orton-Gillingham based resources! Follow my store by clicking the green star next to my name so you don’t miss out on any new products, freebies, or sales!
Please leave feedback on your purchases to obtain credits for future purchases. Don’t hesitate to contact me with questions or concerns before rating products.
Thank you so much for choosing The Literacy Nest, LLC for your classroom and homeschooling needs!