Summer Math Game Lemonade Stand
This is a great game for end of the year activities or extra Math practice in the summer. Your kids will love the fun lemonade stand theme!
This is a great summer math game for end-of-the-year activities or extra Math practice in the summer. Your kids will love the fun lemonade stand theme!
Skills practiced in this summer math game:
- money and decimals
- addition, subtraction, and multiplication
- strategy building
- cooperative learning
All the materials, once assembled, are stored in a convenient, manila file folder.
Here are some tips for using this game.
- Please see my two photo tutorials for how to assemble the file folder game on page 3, and how to play on page 17.
- You can use the play money and coins I’ve included, or your own set of play money and coins.
- Laminating all materials will ensure longer-lasting use.
- Model how to play with your kids. You may need to try out several rounds.
- This is a great game to take on vacations! Store it in a large resealable bag or a shirt box.
After playing these end of the year activities, don’t be surprised if your young entrepreneurs want to open their own lemonade stand, not just a pretend one!
This set is in my End Of The Year Activities Bundle.
Try decodable reading passages for free! Sign up for my mailing list for a free set of decodable passages.
Check out additional decodable text resources!
Browse Phonics Packs
–About The Literacy Nest, LLC–
The Literacy Nest, LLC creates multisensory activities to use with reading intervention for struggling readers. Many of these dyslexia resources can be used as dyslexia activities, dyslexia strategies, or to support an Orton-Gillingham program or dyslexia intervention program. These Orton-Gillingham activities can be used in 1:1 support, small group, or even whole class settings. Thank you for checking my store for Orton-Gillingham based resources! Follow my store by clicking the green star next to my name so you don’t miss out on any new products, freebies, or sales!
Please leave feedback on your purchases to obtain credits for future purchases. Don’t hesitate to contact me with questions or concerns before rating products.
Thank you so much for choosing The Literacy Nest, LLC for your classroom and homeschooling needs!