Martin Luther King Jr. Web Quest | MLK QR Code Task Cards Non-Fiction Activity
This Martin Luther King, Jr., activity pack is an exciting and interactive way to learn about MLK during the month of January or Black History Month. The QR codes included in this web quest lead to a safe vehicle for internet research. Your students will love scanning them to read all about Martin Luther King, Jr.
This Martin Luther King Jr. web quest activity pack is an exciting and interactive way to learn about MLK during the month of January or Black History Month. The QR codes included in this web quest lead to a safe vehicle for internet research. Your students will love scanning them to read all about Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Teacher Instructions with tips and CCSS for grades 2-5
- How to Scan a QR Code Mini Poster
- Martin Luther King Jr. Web Quest Directions Mini Poster
- 6 QR Code Task Cards with links to kid-friendly websites
- Recording Sheet for answers to task card questions
- Martin Luther King, Jr., Mini Booklet with questions to activate prior knowledge
- Martin Luther King, Jr., Writing Prompt: My Dream for the World
- Includes a mini poster with directions, a graphic organizer, and a star-bordered paper for final draft
- Suggested Resource List with related books and web links
Please preview before downloading!
You will need at least one mobile tablet device and a QR code scanner app to access the web quest properly.
This resource is included in the .
Try decodable reading passages for free!
–About The Literacy Nest, LLC–
The Literacy Nest, LLC creates multisensory activities to use with reading intervention for struggling readers. Many of these dyslexia resources can be used as dyslexia activities, dyslexia strategies, or to support an Orton-Gillingham program or dyslexia intervention program. These Orton-Gillingham activities can be used in 1:1 support, small group, or even whole class settings. Thank you for checking my store for Orton-Gillingham based resources! Follow my store by clicking the green star next to my name so you don’t miss out on any new products, freebies, or sales!
Please leave feedback on your purchases to obtain credits for future purchases. Don’t hesitate to contact me with questions or concerns before rating products.
Thank you so much for choosing The Literacy Nest, LLC for your classroom and homeschooling needs!