Decodable Word Lists & Sentences for Orton Gillingham Lessons Level 2
This Orton-Gillingham Level 2 resource is a collection of 35 words and sentences lists. They are suitable for Level 2 Orton Gillingham lesson plans and dyslexia intervention.
This Orton Gillingham Lessons Level 2 resource is a collection of 35 words and sentences lists. They are suitable for Level 2 Orton Gillingham lesson plans and dyslexia intervention.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Level 2 Phonograms, digraphs, vowel diphthongs, r control, suffix -ed sounds, word families, and spelling generalizations are included.
- Review lists for some sounds are included.
- An ai or ay review BINGO game is included in this pack.
- OG is an instructional approach that requires extensive teacher training. Creating these lists of words and sentences is labor intensive.
- I take special care to provide plenty of white space, a picture cue to match the key word for the phonogram, an easy to read font with appropriate sizing and minimal graphics to avoid distractions.
- Students should use highlighters, crayons or colored pencils to underline, circle or highlight the words as after they read them a second time to make ensure multisensory instruction.
- I like to have students find matching rhyming words and draw connecting circles to them after reading them.
- These word lists were based on my training through an IMSLEC approved and IDA accredited training program.
Are you looking to purchase multiple Orton-Gillingham products from my store?
Consider purchasing The Complete OG bundle. This resource is included in it.
Try decodable reading passages for free!
–About The Literacy Nest, LLC–
The Literacy Nest, LLC creates multisensory activities to use with reading intervention for struggling readers. Many of these dyslexia resources can be used as dyslexia activities, dyslexia strategies, or to support an Orton-Gillingham program or dyslexia intervention program. These Orton-Gillingham activities can be used in 1:1 support, small group, or even whole class settings. Thank you for checking my store for Orton-Gillingham based resources! Follow my store by clicking the green star next to my name so you don’t miss out on any new products, freebies, or sales!
Please leave feedback on your purchases to obtain credits for future purchases. Don’t hesitate to contact me with questions or concerns before rating products.
Thank you so much for choosing The Literacy Nest, LLC for your classroom and homeschooling needs!