1. International Dyslexia Association- This is really your go to site for
all resources related to OG methods and programs. Consider a membership. They offer one for educators.
2. IMSE- This site offers workshops and week long trainings.
3. Susan Barton at Bright Solutions
4. Dyslexia Training : This looks like a viable option for online training if a program isn't available in your area.
5. The Academy of Orton-Gillingham Practitioners and Educators- This is a very well respected training institute in New York. They offer training in various states. A practicum is required.
6. IMSLEC: The Institute of Multi-Sensory Structured Language Education Council offers accredited courses and programs by state.
7. NEW! Orton Gillingham Online Academy: This is a great online training option.
If you can't find a training that offers a practicum in your state or country, then choose the program that fits your needs. I promise you. It is the best investment you'll make in making a difference in a struggling reader's life. Do you have further recommendations for training sites I may have missed? Please let me know so that I may update this post. Feel free to comment or ask questions in the comments below.